Monday, August 24, 2015

MY FAVORITE LITTLE MAN

Selzer is still with me, and I don't mind at all.  He is the sweetest, most wonderful little gentleman, my buddy.  Don't let his age deter you - he is a bundle of energy.  Another foster took him for me for a week,  she is an ambitious lady who takes her dogs to the dog park every morning.  She has much younger dogs that she takes on 3 or 4 runs around the dog park.  When she found out Selzer's age, she was astounded - had thought he was a puppy!  Selzer loves to ride in the car with me, gets very excited when he sees his leash, always ready to go.  All I have to say is "potty" and he is out the back door in a flash (fenced yard, of course)  Altho I wish him a forever home of his own, this is one I will be sad to see leave.  But he needs a home of his own - to get all that special attention he so deserves.